Sunday, November 29, 2009

Finally back to Nicaragua

I recently completed my six-month trip to South America. It was absolutely fantastic!!!! Please take a moment to read my blogs or just look at the pictures. I saw some pretty incredible things.

To view all the photos, follow these links:
Nicaragua to Panama
Panama
Colombia Part 1
Colombia Part 2
Ecuador
Peru Part 1
Peru Part 2
Chile
Argentina Part 1

Argentina Part 2
Argentina Part 3
Bolivia Part 1
Bolivia Part 2
Machu Picchu
The Adventure Home

My next trip will be in December 2010 when I will go to Australia to see my daughter Shanna get married to Daniel, who she met in San Juan del Sur, Nicaragua (where I live) on November 2, 2007. Friends Lyn Hall, Stacy Matseas and Marc and Lynne Friedmann will all be going, so I think we will all have a wonderful time. I will also get to see Talia, my other daughter who is getting her Master's degree in Melbourne.


Check out my new business with my friend Kirsten Kleine (from Germany) at www.spotlight-ca.com.

1 comment:

  1. Bonnie - your photos are beautiful! I am already so jealous of your adventures! Have a wonderful time and be safe!
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete